You're All I Need

Tonight I'm going to see Radiohead in concert, for the first time. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am. Truly.

I'm too excited to write anything today. Plus, I have to work and Wednesday is normally my day off.

So instead I'm going to pimp myself out to you.

I had been avoiding this, but I finally signed up for Facebook. I actually had one awhile ago, but I hadn't been on it in a long time, and I didn't know what the login information was, so I guess the account was deactivated. So add me, if you're on there. Please.

Also I've been on Last.fm for a long time, but still only have two friends. This is the story of my life. So again, if you're already on there, please be my friend.

I'm starting to realize how sad I sound, so I'll stop.

Have a great Wednesday, I'm going to go listen to In Rainbows again.

3 comments:

Avitable said...

That should be an amazing concert - have fun!

The Ferryman said...

It was only a matter of time before you crossed to the dark side of Facebook...

Amanda said...

Avitable- It was great!

Mr. Fab- I know. I already think I have a problem.