Stolen from LeSombre
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Usually wrapping paper- I like to make everything pretty. I'm excellent with ribbon and bows.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial- I don't want to kill a tree every year, plus it's a lot easier. And I'm allergic.
3. When do you put up the tree?
If it were up to me, probably never.
4. When do you take the tree down?
5. Do you like eggnog?
I'm sure it's what evil tastes like
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I always liked getting clothes and earrings and whatnot.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My boyfriend, if he wants or needs anything, he buys it for himself.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom or my brother. My mom is happy with anything, and my brother always wants some sort of DVD or videogame.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
I surely do not
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail, I think it's nice to spend the time and effort.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I really can't think of anything, I'm easy to please
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
A Christmas Story, of course.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
October or November. I usually have it done before December because I hate the crowds. I failed this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
No, I haven't. I usually like anything I get
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cookies and pie. And ham.
16. Lights on the tree?
Duh, of course.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Elf’s Lament, by the Barenaked Ladies or Carol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I wish I could stay home, instead we go to 7 different present opening things. It's exhausting.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
If I had a tree, I'd put a star. My mom puts an angel on.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning of course. It's always been what we do, and my boyfriend is even more emphatic about this.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The crowds, and people get so cranky.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
Silver and clear, no color.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
We usually have a ham and thanksgiving-type sides.
25. What do you want for Christmas?
A pony. Or for Pushing Daisies to be uncanceled.
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ▼ December (4)