First of all, sorry I forgot to update and tell you what my Valentine's present was. I had definitely built it up too much in my head because it wasn't the big huge deal I thought it was going to be, but it was still pretty sweet. I don't even totally know how to explain it, but it was a sort of box/pop up book with different pictures that were personal to us. I don't know how to describe it, so I'm going to leave it at that. It was sweet.
You knew I had to do this one, right?
Think of 20 albums, CDs, LPs (if you’re over 40), that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life. Dug into your soul. Music that brought you to life when you heard it. Royally affected you, kicked you in the wazoo, literally socked you in the gut, is what I mean. Then when you finish,
tag 15 others, including me. Make sure you copy and paste this part so they know the drill.
1. Jimmy Eat World- Jimmy Eat World
2. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Blood Sugar Sex Magik
3. Radiohead- Pablo Honey
4. Starsailor- Silence Is Easy
5. The Killers- Hot Fuss
6. Greenday- Dookie
7. Jason Mraz- Waiting For My Rocket To Come
8. Damien Rice- O
9. Death Cab For Cutie- Transatlanticsm
10. Ben Folds Five- Whatever and Ever Amen
11. The Decemberists- The Crane Wife
12. Editors- An End Has A Start
13. Foo Fighters- The Colour and the Shape
14. Dave Matthews Band- Under The Table and Dreaming
15. Jeff Buckley- Grace
16. Bush- Sixteen Stone
17. The National- Boxer
18. Postal Service- Give Up
19. The Shins- Chutes Too Narrow
20. Snow Patrol- Eyes Open