So, it's been a month since I've posted. I don't know why. It's not like I haven't had things to talk about, I just haven't been in the mood. I need to get back into the habit (or at least the weekly- habit) of posting, so I'm going to ease into it with a meme I stole from Hannah.
Also I was woken up this morning by a text super early, so I'm cranky. Here's the things I hate.
1. Most hated food. Oh man, I love most food. That's the problem. I hate sausage, or at least breakfast-type sausage and sausage on pizza. I hate cilantro. I hate Wendy's.
2. Most hated person. I wouldn't say I hate anyone, but I dislike Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin, Dick Cheney, and Pat Robertson. (Hm, do you sense a theme?)
3. Most hated job. I've only had three jobs and they've all been good. There were many aspects of my last job I ended up hating though.
4. Most hated city. I'm sure it has good parts that I missed, but Chatanooga was a shit hole.
5. Most hated band. Nickelback, My Chemical Romance, Evanesence. Singers would be Natasha Bedingfield, Katy Perry, and Avril Lavigne (sorry Adam)
6. Most hated web site. I don't think I hate any websites. I do hate it when music or sound autoplays, though
7. Most hated TV program. I hate reality tv that follows people around (the Hills, Jon and Kate, etc.) I also hate reality dating shows. I only like shows that have people based on talent, not the ability to wear a short skirt.
8. Most hated British politician. You know, that one guy. With the hair.
9. Most hated artist. I don't like it when they take found objects and just slap it against the wall as "art". I don't mind re-purposing, but something needs to be done to it to make it art. Also the whole Dada movement was weird.
10. Most hated book.I hated The Road by Cormac McCarthy. And I hated the Scarlet Letter, and I got a B in English that semester which devastated me.
11. Most hated shop. I don't like Walmart, but I work literally next door to one and it's convenient. I kind of hate Abercrombie.
12. Most hated organization. NAMBLA
13. Most hated historical event. Umm... Slavery? the Holocaust? Any sort of mass genocide. Oh and the Spanish Inquisition.
14. Most hated sport. Hockey. Good lord.
15. Most hated piece of technology. I don't think I hate technology, that's weird.
16. Most hated annual event. I'm not a fan of summer. Summer comes every year, unfortunately.
17. Most hated daily task. Doing my hair after I shower. It takes fucking forever, and my hair's not that complicated.
18. Most hated comedian. Hands down, Dane Cook. Douche-tastic!
Now here's the love part, because I don't like all the negativity:
1. Most loved food: A really good steak, almost anything with potatoes, pizza
2. Most loved person: My boyfriend, frustrating as he may be
3. Most loved job: I love my job now, but I really loved working at Blockbuster when I was in high school.
4. Most loved city: Kansas City or Santa Monica
5. Most loved band: Death Cab, Snow Patrol, Starsailor, Editors, the National, the Decemberists, the Killers, the Shins
6. Most loved web site: Twitter?
7. Most loved TV program: Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Pushing Daisies, the Mentalist, Lost, Gossip Girl
9. Most loved artist: Chuck Close, easy.
10. Most loved book: The Catcher in the Rye, The Time Traveller's Wife, The Smoke Jumper, 1984, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Giver, To Kill A Mockingbird
11. Most loved shop: Target. It has everything I could ever want.
12. Most loved organization: Does the Democratic Party count?
13. Most loved historical event: The Emancipation Proclamation? That was a good moment. Also Oct. 23rd 1976, when Ryan Reynolds was born.
14. Most loved sport: To watch? Baseball. To play? None.
15. Most loved piece of technology: My i-pod
16. Most loved annual event: Fall! The sweaters, the chill in the air, holding a warm latte in the cool weather, the leaves changing colors, oh man. Only 4 months to go.