The lovely Sarcastica tagged me …
The Rules of this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List ten (10) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eleven people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. These eleven persons would have to tag 12 people.
5. You could also tag back, if desperate!
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
My Ten Random Facts:
1. I am a music freak. I’m both a snob and I like everything at the same time. As long as its middle of the road, not too hard or not too soft, I love it. I don’t want someone screaming at me, but I don’t want it to put me to sleep.
2. I am also a movie freak. Again, I like the middle of the road. I don’t want them to be too boring or drama-y., but I also don’t want them to be too goofy and stupid. As long as it’s mildly interesting, mildly funny, or mildly good, I’ll probably like it.
3. I am both anal-retentive organized and a complete slob. At work, I am an organizational machine. My DVD collection is alphabetized, my CDs are organized by artist (though not alphabetical), I know where everything is at all times. However, I hate to clean. There are clothes all over the ground in my bedroom, dirty dishes pile up, and I can’t remember the last time I vacuumed.
4. I’m fairly antisocial. Occasionally I like to go out and party, but most of the time I sit at home with my boyfriend and we watch movies or TV, or we go to the theater to see a movie. We rarely socialize with other people, except for when we hang out with my boyfriend’s brother and his fiancé.
5. My boyfriend and I go out to eat a LOT. He doesn’t like to clean or cook and I get mad when I have to cook and clean all the time, so we go out.
6. I’m actually a fairly good cook, and a good baker. I make an apple pie that is insane, around Christmas I made TONS of cookies.
7. I try to eat moderately healthfully. I don’t eat red meat, except for the very occasional steak at
8. I also have irrational fears of clowns. You just don’t know what’s going on in there. The makeup is unnatural; you can’t tell what they’re really feeling. You don’t know what they’re hiding in all those pockets. They are unnaturally happy, no one is that cheerful.
9. I am an art student, but I don’t think I’m particularly good at art. Before college, I hadn’t taken an art class since middle school. Thankfully for Interior Design, you don’t have to do a ton of “art,” just basic drawing and design classes. The interior design stuff I can handle, but give me charcoal and I suck. I mean you can tell what I’m trying to draw, but it’s not great.
10. When I watch live TV, which is rare, I still try to fast forward. Constantly. At every commercial break. I spent the first twenty years of my life without DVR, but these last two years have changed everything. I would be lost without my DVR. Yes, I realize what a loser I am.
So that's me... I'm not going to tag anyone, because most of you have been tagged already. If you want to do it, great. If not, that's cool too. Also, I don't think I know 11 people.