Candy and Ronnie, Have You Seen Them Yet?

Untraceable-

Summary according to IMDB:

A secret service agent, Jennifer Marsh, gets caught in a very personal and deadly cat-and-mouse game with a serial killer who knows that people (being what they are - both curious and drawn to the dark side of things) will log onto an "untraceable" website where he conducts violent and painful murders LIVE on the net. The more people who log on and enter the website, the quicker and more violently the victim dies

It stars Diane Lane, Colin Hanks, and Billy Burke.

Honestly, it wasn’t a bad movie. It had creative ways of torture, it didn’t go for shock value, and it was well acted. However, for a thriller, it sure wasn’t thrilling. There was no point where I felt tense, or worried about the characters. They revealed who the killer was WAY too early. All and all, I’d say it was good. It was worth watching the once, I don’t regret those two hours, but I won’t watch it again.

27 Dresses-

Summary according to IMDB:

After serving as a bridesmaid 27 times, a young woman (Heigl) wrestles with the idea of standing by her sister's side as her sibling marries the man she's secretly in love with

It stars Katherine Heigl, James Marsden, and Edward Burns.

It was alright. I’m not the hugest romantic comedy fan, so I may not be the best judge. There were some cute moments, and it had funny times. I like what Katherine Heigl does with comedy, and Judy Greer is always awesome. Mostly it was just generic. The plot was literally girl meets guy, girl falls in love, guy makes mistake, girl forgives him, and they live happily ever after. It had possibly the worst dull, standard, cliché ending ever for a movie. If you like chick flicks, this is a great movie for you. If not, then please don't go see it, you'll really dislike it.



There has been nothing out recently that looks good, so I'm excited about several trailers I saw:

Stop Loss

Baby Mama

88 Minutes


6 comments:

Crema said...

THanks for the welcome :)
And i love movie reveiws from actual people keep em comin.

Robin said...

I just wanna see Juno :(

Avitable said...

What about Rambo? That looks awesome!

Also: Michael Clayton, Atonement, The Eye

Amanda said...

Crema- Well, don't worry. Seeing movies is the only time my boyfriend will leave the house.

Robin- It's really really good

Avitable- I haven't seen any of the other rambos, I'm afraid I would be lost...

The Ferryman said...

We're going to see something this weekend, just not sure what. We've seen all the movies we really WANT to see that are out now...

Amanda said...

Mr. Fab- May I suggest Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus? or whatever the hell her move is called. I kind of want to see Strange Wilderness, but that's it