It Gets Inside And It Tears You Up

The one where I get angry: (which means my language is appalling.)

This is appalling, shameful, disappointing, disgusting, unforgivable, rude, insensitive, and yet, not a huge surprise coming from a Fox News employee.

On DListed, they reported this story. (See the orginal here)
"John Gibson of FoxNews takes the cake though. ThinkProgress has audio of this fool making jokes. John played a clip from "Brokeback Mountain" where Jake Gyllenhaal says "I wish I knew how to quit you." The ever-clever John responded with, "Well he found out how to quit you." He goes on to call Heath a "weirdo" with a "serious drug problem" and then says it's a "terrible thing." Ok, if you're going to be an ass, be a fucking ass. Don't act like you care or you have any concern. John didn't stop there. Throughout his entire show he kept talking about it even when the topic was on something else. He wouldn't drop it and move on."

In addition, those fuckers at the Westboro Baptist Church of Topeka, Kansas are planning on flying to Australia from Kansas to picket his funeral because he was in Brokeback Mountain. Apparently by acting like a gay man he was promoting homosexuality. Fuckers. These kind of people are the lowest, cock sucking, motherfucking (Hey, that rhymed!) mouth breathing, pieces of utter filthy trash cunts.

A talented, young, beautiful father died, and these fuckers are more worried about their self promotion than the tragedy that occurred. Fuckers. To quote Robin who also posted about this, " I hope their groins rot off and they die a slow painful death."

7 comments:

Poppy said...

Disgusting.

Robin said...

I love how that line is what I get quoted on...I've finally reached my purpose in life :D But seriously...as I've said...these people all have some homosexual confusion going on and are lashing out at others because of it. Or then maybe they are just pathetic and evil. I'm going to vote for both.

Rich | Championable said...

I don't know, dude. I get mad at Fox, and semi-mainstream folks who my a be affected by mass response to dumbness, but people like the WBC are completely off my radar.

Baptist? Christian? I don't think so. Antithetical to the teachings of Christ? Mathematically.

Don't waste your anger on those people. They are nothing, for nothing, and can be changed by nothing.

Amanda said...

Poppy: Word

Robin: hehe I couldn't think of a better way to explain what I thought should happen to these A-holes.

Rich: Alright, but I'm still going to hate Fox News no matter what

Avitable: fuckers

The Ferryman said...

I think we should fly to Topeka, Kansas and show those douchebags what intolerance is REALLY like.

Anonymous said...

That's fucking rude and inconsiderate - pardon my language, but this shit pisses me off SO MUCH. He should be fired for making cracks like that; I personally thought Heath Ledger was an amazing actor, and I too had a crush on him the first time I saw him in 10 Things I Hate About You - I even watched Casanova for him (despite the fact that it was a rather lame movie heh).

People need to lighten up, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the Brokeback Mountain except for it being a little dry (in my opinion anyway). We sit through movies with straight couples being all lovey dovey and PDA, what's the difference if it's a homosexual couple? Honestly. It's 2008 people, get a grip. The world's a changing! Let it happen.

//end rant.

Amanda said...

Mr. Fab- Let's go

Sarcastica- I saw Casanova too... It was probably not his best effort.