Hit Me With Your Best Shot

I'm sorry I haven't been around much (again) I've been really fucking stressed with work, my boyfriend's work, school, my car, and all sorts of other crap. I finally got my car registered today, so at least that's all taken care of. I also finished my taxes today, so I feel like I got something accomplished.

Anyways, I got tagged by both Sarcastica and Mr. Fab for a similar meme. They weren't exactly the same, but close enough. I think I did this one in October, but I came up with new ones for you.

The Rules:
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, tag 7 random [and or weird] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

As always, I’m not tagging anyone, but here are my facts:



  1. I love tween entertainment. I don’t watch this stuff often (because my boyfriend makes fun of me) but I love Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, and things like that. I think it’s because of my love of Even Stevens from when I was in high school.

  1. I love trashtastic television. Whether its legitimate TV shows, like Gossip Girl and Dirty Sexy Money, or reality TV like Beauty and the Geek or The Pickup Artist. I don’t watch the dating ones, though, just the competitions.

  1. I hate my job but I love my (most of) my coworkers, so I probably won’t leave anytime soon. I do keep a close watch on Monster though, just in case.

  1. I dislike being carded because I’m lazy and don’t like getting my license out. I’m also offended when I’m not carded, like I look old and haggard. So most of the time I just get water

  1. I love to watch TV shows on DVD, but I get really consumed. I’ll watch a season a day if I can. Nothing else interests me in the meantime. Six Feet Under, Nip/Tuck, Queer As Folk, and Lost are a few we’ve watched. I think I’m going to re-watch Gilmore Girls next, then Veronica Mars.

  1. I love to read when I have the time. When I’m not in school, I can easily read 3-5 books a week. It would be more if I didn’t love TV so much. During the school year, I still usually pop out 1-2 books a week.

  1. There’s nothing that makes me happier than going to concerts. What’s better than beer and music? Nothing. I especially like them at smaller venues. When a band is at a stadium, it kills all the fun for me. Starsailor, Snow Patrol, Ok Go, Jason Mraz, The Thrills, Matt Kearny, Silversun Pickups, and Aqualung are a few of the bands we’ve seen in the last couple of years.


5 comments:

The Ferryman said...

Avitable loves Hannah Montana too, but for completely different reasons.

Poppy said...

What's better than beer and music? Nothing!

Avitable said...

Hey! Fab stole my comment. Fucker.

And I agree with you with regards to TV on DVD. I can sit down and watch an entire season, even while I'm working, if it's something I'm involved in. I've watched VM 3 or 4 times all the way through by now.

Amanda said...

Mr. Fab- We all know why Avitable loves Hannah

Poppy- Now I want to go to a concert

Avitable- I've seen Gilmore Girls at least 5 times except for the last season. So I need to start over to watch the last season. For whatever reason, I've only seen VM once all the way through.

Anonymous said...

I like Hannah Montana too, only not for the same reasons as Avitable.

I love to read and I love music, although I really haven't been to many concerts in my day. Too broke, too far out in the boondocks and license-less.