I am a loser. In two weeks my boyfriend and I are heading to Colorado as an early birthday present to me (my birthday is November 13th, get shopping). So I'm getting driving directions on Rand McNally to all possible points of interest from the hotel. And directions from Houston's in Kansas City to the hotel because heaven forbid we pass through a city with a Houston's without stopping for steak.
Once I have them all together, I will print them and then organize them into a binder. Granted, my boyfriend's mom got us this "travel folder" on the first big trip he and I took together, but I still use it. That's right. I have a travel folder. She's provided maps for most of the Midwest, along with pencils and paper. Honestly, I can hardly read a map, that's why I get printed directions.
Anyway, it should be a good trip. We have tickets to a Who's Line show in Denver featuring Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood. The leaves should be beautiful and the weather fairly cold, like I like it. It's still 90 here, so actual fall weather might be nice. We're also planning on going to Pike's Peak, Royal Gorge, and several other places like that. Anywhere else we should go in the Denver/Colorado Springs area?
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (27)
- ► 2008 (90)
- I Think I'll Have Myself A Beer
- Who Did You Think I Was?
- Bound for Colorado
- Give Up Your Life, Cause You Cannot Fight the Tele...
- Everybody Get Together
- Short and Sweet to the Soul is All I Intend
- I Think the Finish Line's A Good Place We Could St...
- Dream a Scene to Brighten Face
- It Just Don't Feel Like Christmas
- This is Halloween, Everyone Scream
- Skydive Naked From An Aeroplane
- With the Great, Great Monkey Plan
- Everytime They Turn the Lights Down
- I Thought I Knew You, What Did I Know?
- Soy un perdedor
- Life These Days is Getting Rough
- All in All Its Just Another Day Now
- We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay
- ▼ September (18)