Life These Days is Getting Rough

I can admit (although I rarely do) that I am a pop culture junkie. I subscribe to People, I see at least one movie a week in the theater and rent 3 movies, I watch t.v. pretty much constantly, I even own multiple pop culture themed board games. When online, I always check TMZ, I Don’t like You In That Way, and several others.

So why, why, am I always so surprised by celebrity antics? What? Lindsay Lohan is a coke whore? Okay, so that one surprised no one. But I am always surprised and a little saddened when certain celebrity couples split. Brad and Jen, Hilary and Chad, Ryan and Reece.

But most surprising to me was Jenna Fischer and James Gunn. Pam Beesly just can’t catch a break. Jim totally still loves her, way more than he ever like Karen. I bet you a 100 Schrute bucks they finally will put them together. They do, after all, have a “date.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you had to talk about The Office, even though I haven't seen the last episode (still haven't)! I have no idea what's going on...at all.

Avitable said...

I was disappointed by Jenna and James breaking up. In Lollilove, they seemed like a cute couple.

In the super-mondo deluxe Office season 3 DVD set, they included a Dwight bobblehead, a Dundie award, a memo from Michael, a Schrute buck, and it all came in a Dundler Mifflin paper box. It was awesome!

Amanda said...

Avi: Oh my god I need that bobblehead

Mr. Fab: haha

Josh: Wouldn't it suck if I let it slip what happened? It involved jim, pam, and karen...

Avitable said...

It is awesome!

And you can't have it.

Amanda said...

Avitable: I'm very jealous of you